Monday, November 20, 2006

oh ruby blue.

Four and more and
Five and six
Who would have believed
It would come to this?

guess what kids: IT'S ALREADY WEDNESDAY!!!*

I'm super-dee-duper excited about going to Portland on Thursday. It should be teeee-rif! There is absolutely no way to have a bad time if Jeremy Wood is around, no-sir-ee. But first? First I must tackle this test. and cheer myself up by listening to the wonderfulness that is the two Grey's Anatomy soundtracks. Check 'em, you'll dig 'em. On par with the Garden State Soundtrack, if you ask me. (which, by the way, you did. you're reading my blog, aren't you? riiiight.)

and, I've been reading this book, and I'm only fifteen pages in, and already I think it's going on my top fave books list. it's incredible. and funny. for instance. "In three minutes, 98 percent of all the matter there is or will ever be has been produced. We have a universe. It is a place of the most wondrous and gratifying possibility, and beautiful, too. And it was all done in about the time it takes to make a sandwich."

I'll have to find more quotes. I find myself wanting to highlight it. For. Fun. yikes.

work then test then beers! yippee.

Look what you do
Oh, Ruby Blue

ps-sorry for the spastic nature of the bloggage. I'm in a mood, okay. it must be from listening to ruby blue. it's my song on my myspace page now, see?


You'd better stop
And try to think
Look what you're doing
Oh, Ruby


*(well, effectively)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! He's my favorite author ever - check out "In a Sunburned Country" or any of the others actually - I've read most of them except the newest...

Have a wonderful time out West!

Tootles.
Del

LO said...

A & I listed to A Short History on tape...it's excellent. Did you know he's from Iowa!? Sounds like a Brit, but grew up in Iowa. His new book is his memoirs and chronicles growing up there...(heard it on NPR a few weeks ago)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio