Saturday, November 11, 2006

so, it might not be completely accurate...

but it was a nice thing to hear.

tonight at dinner someone said---ooh! I know! I figured out who you remind me of, it's been driving me crazy all night.

and the person? lauren ambrose in six feet under: claire.


it took talking about photography and art to really make him say that, but apparently even my mannerisms make him think of her. He said that I have the same kind of edgy confidence--I think I like that. :)

and? weird. I keep getting compared to people with red hair (claire danes as angela chase, julianne moore, lauren ambrose...). huh. I mean, I get my fair share of blondes and brunettes too (calista flockheart, ellen pompeo) but still. it's the red-headed ones that always are the most flattering.

anyhoo. I should be in bed in prep for my fun tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Turner said...

who were you at dinner with that made this blog-worthy comment?

care said...

my kd sisters and some of their husbands. patty's husband darren said it, and she agreed. :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio