Thursday, October 19, 2006

whoa.

last night I dreamed about my face peeling. like, you know how sometimes you get those sunburns and huge sheets of skin peel off? Or, you know those clear face masks that peel off in sheets? It was like that.

it's the first dream I've remembered in a while.

and whoa.

from dreammoods...

Face

To see your own face in your dream, denotes the persona you choose to show to the world as oppose to the real you. It may refer to confrontations and your willingness to deal with problems and issues in your life.

To dream that you face is flawed or pimply, represents erupting emotions. You may have suffered an attack on your persona or your reputation.

Peel

To dream that you are peeling something, represents the shedding away of old ways, habits and conditions. It may also mean that you are finally getting rid of and discarding unneeded exterior pretenses.

um, odd. definitely odd, considering.

On another topic--anyone ever been to albuquerque before? Jessica, Renee and I are thinking about going there for our ten year friendiversary. Guess we need to get each other presents of tin/aluminum or diamond jewelry. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been there. I can tell you ALL about it - remember I interned at Los Alamos. It's like 45 minutes from there. I'll email you more...

Interesting dream. Strange. I've had some weird ones lately - I'll check out the website.

Phew. I'll call soon.

Miss ya. DC

brooke knight said...

i like albuquerque- but i LOVE santa fe. they're not too far from each other, either.


hang in there, darling.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio