Wednesday, October 18, 2006

tired of being a statistic.

I mean, we're always going to fall under some type of a statistic, right? I understand that. But seriously?!? Tired.
I'm already 25 and divorced. (And for your high-horse, up-on-a-pedestal, you-gave-up-too-soon people, you cannot be further from the truth. I hate it when people label others pathetic for getting a divorce. Sometimes that applies, but not in my case. Trust me. Anyhoo. Tirade over.) And now I fall into another statistic--'cause Otto and I are no longer a couple, as of a little while ago. been trying to find a way to type it, but it's kind of hard to see it all written out. don't like to air my dirty laundry on my blog, y'know? anyhoo.
sigh.
and yes, I'm fine, and no, I'm not going to blog all about it. If you want juicy details, there aren't any. And if you want to know the story anyway, you'll ask, and likely I'll tell. I'm not bitter about it, I'm just bitter about the judgement that some people will have about it. It pisses me off. And it's not nice to say things like, "yeah, well, it's not like we weren't expecting this to happen." Because, well, no matter how you meant them, they're hurtful.
Anyhoo. Think this is it. Prolly for the best, but it still hurts. Happier post soon, I'm sure.
tonight, I'm going to look at furniture 'cause a store that sells cute stuff is closing. I have zero idea how expensive said cute items are, so we'll see how it goes.

4 comments:

Turner said...

Chin up Carrie, Turner still loves you. Sometimes things just don't work out.

Anonymous said...

*eHug*

Anonymous said...

Tip: When I go through breakups, I go buy.... lots. of. panties. For those of you making a weird face, read on.. Here's my rationale:
1. They always make you feel pretty!
2. Spending money is therapeutic..and panties cant do TOO much damage to the bank acct in times of heartache
3. Wearing something he will NEVER get to see is rather empowering. Not gonna lie.

Worst part about breakups=They suck. Heart you, Carrie.

care said...

hahahaha.

seriously, Jax, made me laugh. I just bought some on Tuesday. they have polka-dots AND lace and were at walmart--what more can a girl ask for?

you're so right.
must.buy.more.panties.

thanks for the advice.

and they do suck, but tomorrow I'll blog about my most recent pick-up. being hit on shortly before/after being dumped makes it a little better. esp. if the person has never ever seen you!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio