Thursday, October 05, 2006

blah.

Watched LOST last night--How strange, strange, strange. At least now we know where the polar bear in season one comes from, potentially. I thought the beginning was a Henry Gale flashback. Tonight I’m going to the amex thing to see what that says. I'm so so annoyed that there are only six episodes before the break until Feb. Yikes!

so there's mysteries and premiere info on cnn now--on c-n-n!!!


and today was on of those mornings where I didn't want to wear anything I owned. well, that's not 100% true. what I really wanted to wear was my white tshirt. all by itself. it's a skosh thin, but certainly not too thin to wear in public unless I didn't wear a bra. however, for work, it most certainly IS too thin to wear by itself. and since a significant portion of my clothes need to be given to goodwill 'cause they're too short in length, I was left trying to find something to wear that 1) didn't reveal my midsection when I shrugged or moved, 2)could be worn with my new kicks and 3) had long or at least 3/4 sleeves 'cause it tends to be cold in my building. it wasn't a fun morning.

But I’m fully and appropriately clothed, and that’s swell. also, I'm extremely tired. I'm getting 7.5-8 hours of sleep a night--what gives?

Time for ½ price sushi lunch even though I really should be watching a lecture…



is it friday yet?

2 comments:

Jax said...

I hate this time of the year b/c I NEVER feel like I have anything to wear. Its never HOT but its not COLD, so you're left with this I-have-no-idea-what-to-do feeling while standing there trying to get ready in the morning. I feel ya. ICK. MAJOR ICK.

Turner said...

There is no such thing as a pretty girl with clothes that are too tight and/or short.

didn't ya'll hear? Revealing is the new "thing".

;)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio