Thursday, August 03, 2006

might as well face it, you're addicted to...

you thought I was going to say "love." admit it. you did.

and so did robert palmer.

but no, currently, not addicted to love. like love, love love, in fact, but not addicted. got another addiction working its way through.

this.

(there'd be a picture here, but blogger is being uncooperative. it would have a lorelai, a rory, a sookie, a jess, a luke, a dean, a lane, an emily, a richard, a paris, a mrs. kim, etc. you get the idea, right?)

might as well face it (carrie), you're addicted to gilmore girls.

I am supposed to take it easy (I am working on sinus issue eleventy million and twelve) and so I watch THREE episodes tonight. THREE.

damn you, sterling, damn you. maybe I can make you your own special level of hell where if you complete a drawing you can move, but you're working with paper on which ink slooooooowly disappears, so everything you write and draw eventually has to be re-drawn. well, either that or I can say thanks for making me watch it. :)

also, six feet under? good stuff. I just watched the second to last episode of the series this week. netflix is sending me the last episode as I type. it should get here tomorrow! it looks like it's gonna be a doozie.

off to go read more of The Golden Compass and go to bed. It's so good!!! And Nicole Kidman is going to be Mrs. Coulter in the movie! Zowee!

3 comments:

Audrey T said...

Don't tell me what happens in season 5 of 6 Feet Under! I need to finish watching soon so I can move on to a new addiction! Sounds like I shouldn't try Gilmour Girls though.

care said...

don't worry, I won't tell you about Season 5. But I WILL tell you it's good and sad and wow-o.

And if you do want to try Gilmore Girls, it's one of those easy-to-suspend addictions. Plus, I own seasons 1, 2 and 3. :)

brooke knight said...

OH MY GOD THE LAST EPISODE IS SO GOOD. of six feet under. some of the most moving television i have ever seen. EVAR!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio