Thursday, August 31, 2006

the letter a.

it occurs to me that all of the state I've lived in the far have ended in the letter "a."

ALL of them

Oklahom a.
Arizona.
North Carolina.

guess that means I should just look at the schools in Virginia, South Carolina, Florida, Pennsylvania and Georgia.  Well, if I want to keep the trend going, that is...maybe I should look at those schools in Cali.

and this, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, is what Carrie thinks about on rainy Thursday afternoons when all she wants to do is go home, take a nap and eat Mexican food, and instead she's at work, just finished a conference call and will be finishing her homework before eating the aforementioned Mexican food.  yippe.

4 comments:

Jax said...

Ooohh!! When and where did you live in Arizona??? Curious!! I've been very intrigued with it lately...I am sad you will not be here to play tonight for the first game, but appreciate your offer at the id card. My friends insist they are going to pass one through the gate. really? Reeeeeally? Yeah.. thats gonna work with a bunch of drunk idiots. Whatevs.

Anonymous said...

Cali.

Very nice. Sunny 75% of the year. Sunny/partly cloudy/maybe rainy/foggy the other 25% of the year.

What a great state...if it weren't for all the really crazy liberals.

care said...

J, I lived in AZ when I was really little--like fiveish. We lived in Tuscon, and most of my memories there involve things like 1)teaching this really cute eight year old how to tie his shoe (he was on his bike with an untied lace dangling precipitously near the metal petal, and having just learned myself I HAD to help him), hot air balloon races, frying an egg on the sidewalk in the summer and the ONE time it snowed in Tuscon in like forever.

It was really pretty though, I remember that. And I still want to see the grand canyon.

And D, I'm glad I'm only a slightly-crazy liberal, not a really crazy one. :).

Anonymous said...

You're a liberal?

Hm.

Who knew.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio