Monday, July 03, 2006

survey says...

so, Audrey had a version of this, and so did Sterling. and, um, now I do.

5 things I hate:
1. bad drivers
2. hazel's tendency to claw my feet in the morning (though it's usually followed by cuddling, so I can't hate it too much)
3. changing the kitty litter
4. that I'm such a sucker for good deals
5. the uncertainty of the immediate future (indeed, sterling, indeed).

5 things I love:
1. Otto
2. Gobi and Hazel
3. art--photography, painting, sculpture, kid's crayon drawings, you name it--making, viewing, admiring, creating, etc.
4. science. chemistry the most, but anything good and nerdy.
5. flowers.

5 items I can't live without (other than the five basic needs, of course)
1. sunshine
2. laughter
3. medicine
4. music
5. orange juice (no, really.)

5 TV characters I would want to be for a day (man, I don't even know if I'll get five.)
1. Buffy--a la vampire slayer.
2. Angela Chase.
3. Carrie Bradshaw.
4. Rory Gilmore.
5. Kate Austen.

5 favorite clothing items
1. jean skirt
2. my medium-dark pair of AE jeans.
3. death cab tshirt
4. my purses
5. my heels--especially my pink ones
know what though? I'd look awfully silly wearing all that at the same time...

5 things in my bag/purse
1. lip gloss with SPF 20
2. wallet/cash
3. pens. yes, plural.
4. camera
5. migraine meds, tylenol and ibuprofen

5 favorite stores
1. Target.
2. Hobby Lobby.
3. IKEA.
4. Old Navy.
5. Lowe's Grocery store (I really like grocery shopping--that's weird, huh?)

5 nicknames I've had in the past
1. Carebear. Or Carebear Butt, if you're Anna or Adam.
2. 'Rie and/or Care
3. Sunflower
4. Louise (LONG story. oh, and PS, my name--is not--Louise)
5. the-hot-chem-e (no, seriously, ask randi)

5 people I'm tagging
do I have to do this part? people who read my blog, do it, if you want. or not.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carrie says: my name--is not--Louise


Yes, Louise, it is.

Audrey T said...

We got to go to IKEA on our way home from PA/DE! Yea!

Unknown said...

Carrie Bradshaw. That's who I forgot. I KNEW there was another TV Charachter I wanted to be. How could I forget Sex and the City?

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio