Monday, July 10, 2006

rosa rosa rosa est est

weekend was fun. as a surprise, otto took me to the rose garden behind raleigh little theatre. I took oodles of pictures--actual oodles. blogger, however, has a case of the mondays, and will not arrange my pics as I want them to. so here's just one to tide you over. more will appear on my photogblog in the near future, I swear!


also, Pirates of the Caribbean-Dead Man's Chest??? eh. It was okay. The first one was better (big surprise there). And the lead in to the sequel was a little hokey. But I liked the guy who played Davy Jones.

weekly dinner with friends? splendid per usual. I'm so glad they came up with that idea--next weekend is pizza, I hope! And Happy Birthday to Mary Alise--mmm mmm mmm mellow mushroom tonight!

1 comments:

sadkingjonathan said...

Really? Gertrude Stein jokes? Really? In Latin?... Really? Is that what we're doing, now?

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio