Thursday, July 06, 2006

eh.

So, things are a little effed up in Carrie-ville. It’s a long, ridiculous, non-blog appropriate story (especially since a certain person is still reading this blog) and all I have to say is sigh. I need to have a little convo, and hopefully it will all get better.

Instead, I’ll share more fun plant-ness. See? The left pic is the first tomato that showed up on our big tomato plant (I forgot which kind they are) and the right pic is it from today, six days later. That puppy is really growing! It's a little hard to tell, but it's doubled twice in size, I think.

On Sunday night Otto and I took Gobi for a ride in the car. He freaked out at the noise when Otto put the emergency brake on in his Jeep, and I think Gobi prefers looking out glass windows to plastic ones. But he had fun. He looked like this at the door, so we couldn’t help but take him with.


And Hazel had a boxy weekend--she really dug the box that my Adobe Photoshop Elements 4 came in, and cuddled my crayons on the couch. She’s a silly cat, that Hazel. PS, that program is sloooooooow. It does awesome things, but it sure takes its sweet time.

I also made strawberry jam and peach jam this weekend. I’d take pictures, but I haven’t put the cute fabric on top yet. First I need to get pinking shears! Or, I need to find some of the cute lids like these. Ooh, and I got my scholarship certificate in the mail--yay for Carrie! It's a pity I couldn't go to NLC and accept it in person... :( But I'm pleased to have gotten it, since it means I can take classes this year!!!

Blade: The Series was good last night, I enjoyed it. I’m surprised they killed Fritz, but I have a theory about it, we’ll see how it pans out. I talked to Sterling for almost TWO HOURS after that, so needless to say, I’m a sleepy girl ‘cause I went to bed at 130 in the morning. And I’m also one who just doesn’t have lots of fun stuff about which to blog. Eh, whatev. Time to eat lunch.

Oh, and PS, because I never told you, Sterling and I are going to France to see PJ, wethinks.

3 comments:

Audrey T said...

Yummy tomato! Did Gobi stick his head out the window like Lucy and Desi do? Was Hazel sad that she got left at home?

Great addition to my blog. Thanks!

I'll have to hear about the drama later...

Anonymous said...

Quote:

"David said...
France.

8:08 PM"


;)

care said...

I think Hazel liked being able to terrorize the place without a watchful eye around.

you like Blade, Mark. No complaining.

and David, I would have told you sooner, but you didn't tell me what you wanted as your prize.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio