Monday, July 31, 2006

bad day.

so, I had this blog post all worked out. 
 
I was going to tell you all about this ridiculous and annoying situation involving eggs-over-hard, yummy bacon, good coffee, coupons, mistakes, liberals who make me look conservative and how they'd like to punish the worl for stupidity.
 
but instead I'm going to tell you that I'm tired, I've been up since 515 when Otto left, that 6am is NOT a good time to have an arguement, and that apparently it is impossible to draw blood from my veins. they tried, poked, prodded, I passed out, they gave me juice, I felt better, we tried for the other arm and still, no flow.  dammit.  I have to go to a lab to have it done, now. but I'm going to wait until the bruises heal, I think. apparently the dermatologist thinks that sun-related rash might be due to a disease or something.
 
so, I'm tired, grumpy, cranky, hungry and sore.  with two holes in my arms.  oh, AND it's my first day back at work after a week's vacation, and otto is out of town.
 
bleh.
 
of course, it could always be worse.  but keeping that in mind isn't making me feel better like it sometimes does.  
 
i think i need a nap with the kitties.  which is exactly what I'll be on my way to do in an hour and a half. 

2 comments:

Jax said...

I love your beach pictures!!! And are you a vampire? Whats with the non blood thing? Teasing! I HATE having blood taken. Actually, the bastards can take all they want. I just hate the needles and the inevitable "this will pinch a little" that the stupid nurse says.. F that. lol!

Audrey T said...

Doesn't sound like coming back from the beach was such a good deal...

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio