Thursday, May 04, 2006

wood and string.

this is my new cabinet!!! in my home!!! I love love love it. I put the two plates in (I actually measured them before I bought it to make sure they'd fit) but I think I'm adding more.


And here's Gobi and Hazel getting ready to play tug-of-war with the string the cabinet-movers used for holding the cabinet in or something. When they brought the string in with the cabinet they saw how much the kitties liked it and left it for them.



You can't see Hazel in this pic, but she's there on the other end of the string! They're so silly.



thank goodness it's thursday which means it's almost friday which means it's almost the weekend. it's a pity I'm still sick, but hopefully my doc will call in more medicine. they should have the culture back today. oh, and ps, having a culture of your sinus cavity taken is super weird. especially if you opt not to be numbed because the numbing stuff makes your throat hurt. just incase you ever need to know...

1 comments:

brooke knight said...

CUTE. i like it lots.

and the cats.

you should feel better.

i am not very long-winded today, it would seem.

-b

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio