Thursday, May 11, 2006

today's mail was not as good as yesterday's mail.

today's mail wasn't exciting.  it had two dickblick catalogs (one for me and one for otto too since he bought me an easel for my birthday), a mid-week-values ad, this month's issue of cooking light, some bills and some junk mail (or to-be-thrown-away-mail, if you're one of the Junks.)
 
but yesterday?  yesterday I was thrilled.  there were some bills (one for redbook magazine--how'd I get that?), some stuff for otto, a letter from PCA-NC thanking me for volunteering at their Picture This event and a letter from Kappa Delta Headquarters.  As I opened the KayDee letter I was wondering why in the world they were sending me a letter--I got these big huge envelopes-o-stuff sometimes when I was the President, but they never sent letters.  So, I opened it, and know what?  I got a KD Scholarship! Yippee!  It's a pretty big deal (like, lots of applicants and not so many scholarships), and it means that I'll get to take an online class in the spring and the fall, and I like that.  Now, if only I could decide if I want to go the Materials Science route or get my MBA...hmm...Otto and I are going to celebrate my fun stuff with sushi.  mmmmm sushi!
 
I'm soooo excited for the weekend AND for next week because I'll be in Tulsa starting on Tuesday night!  Let me know if you'd like to get together!  I'm pumped about seeing my family, going shopping, seeing my T-Town friends, eating Mazzio's Pizza, having Cheryl cut my hair, going to TU and the like!  
 
I hope the next few hours go by quickly.  I'm yawning and tired and it's only 3 o'clock!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio