Wednesday, March 01, 2006

puns, puns, everywhere, but not a drop to drink.

or only one place to put 'em, whatever...

hair today, gone tomorrow?
the long and short of it.
a hair-owing experience
the follicle challenge

tonight I'm cutting my hair. Perhaps in a drastic way. Perhaps not. I just know that it needs to change.

I thought I'd look and see what they need for Locks of Love. ten inches! That's a lot folks, by anyone's standards.

but really I'm just not sure what to do. oh well.

I'm very pleased to say it's March. I'm going to celebrate St Patty's day and go to a wedding in New Orleans the next weekend--what more could I ask for? And that also means it's closer to May. I'll be in Tulsa the 17th-21st of May. Let me know if you want to get together! (PS, I'm a planner...and thanks for double-checking, Marc!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey carrie!

Thanks to Marc for having a link to your blog on his blog!

Let me know whats goin on when you're in town! It would be great to see you!!!

aot
kendra

Diana said...

I recently donated to Locks of Love and I must say that it's very rewarding, even though it might be a bit of a sacrafice.

LO said...

a little behind on the blog. Locks of Love...awesome to do, took 2.5 years to grow hair long enough to have 10 inches. I'm going to do it again. Figure I'll save $$ while in school not getting my hair cut.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio