Sunday, February 05, 2006

echo.

so, I'm a target last night, in the midst of my many late-evening-before-cooking-dinner hours, and I see this little turquoise echo parked beside me. it had three of the best bumper stickers I've ever seen...

"is it 2008 yet?"
"everything I need to know in life I learned from reading banned books."
and
"homophobia is so GAY"

very very funny, methinks.


Last night I broke out Pente. I remember playing it with Jonathan Tanner, sitting in his parent's living room and listening to Counting Crows or Pearl Jam or something like that. Otto had never played it, but he caught on quickly and we both had fun. Then I broke out my book of 15 classic board games (one of the klutz books) and we played Go and Hex. While drinking yummy wine after our dee-lish dinner of bourbon-glazed salmon, tomato-garlic pasta and sauteed asparagus. mmmmmmmm.

and then I watched fifteen minutes of Bram Stoker's Dracula (the one with Winona Ryder, Gary Oldman and Keanu Reeves) before passing out on the couch. I blame Hazel and her incessant purring.

Now time to 1)get spray paint from Lowe's, 2)buy mangoes, kiwis and a nanner 3)buy beer, 4)watch the NC State Game and the Superbowl followed by Grey's Anatomy and 5)do my taxes and study for the GRE.

1 comments:

Diana said...

Those bumper stickers made me laugh. ;)

I also particularly like one that is very prevelant up here in Ole' Iowa:

"Republicans for Voldemort"

Sort of funny, especially if you're into Harry Potter.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio