Saturday, January 28, 2006

there is no "i" in pecker...

as Sterling's dad would say.

and I won with my dick.

:)

Yeah, so we played Scrabble last night. Dirty Scrabble, I guess you could say. And I creamed 'em...224 for me, 190 for Otto and 120 for Sterling. (To Sterling's credit, I do have to say that he did keep having either all vowels or all consonants.)

It was like normal scrabble, except that we got to use proper nouns, slang and/or dirty words--and anything related to sex, alcohol or drugs got double points, as did any racial word (though there were none played).



So, at one point in the game Otto played "donated." The end "d" was in the bottom right corner of the board, three spaces above the triple word score. And when "i," "c" and "k" showed up in my hand I knew what to play--and earned 64 points with it! (also made the word "ti"). I'd been able to play "pecker" or "penis" earlier in the game, but there was nowhere to put it. That's where the saying came from.

anyhoo.

We went to Mellow Mushroom last night--very fun. Lots of yummy beer, and yummy pizza too.
And I learned a VERY VERY important lesson.

IF YOU RENT A CAR FROM PRICELINE YOU SHOULD KEEP IT THE NUMBER OF DAYS YOU SAY YOU WILL OR THEY'LL CHARGE YOU LIKE MAD.

Needless to say, after renting a car for me to drive so that Sterling the twenty-four-year-old could drive my Mazda3, Mattie, we thought everything was good to go. I pricelined it for $35.10 total, and was quite pleased. So last night, prior to going to the Mellow Mushroom, we went to the airport to drop it off since it's only a few minutes away from the apartment. And they were going to charge me $158 over the money I'd already paid. In. Sane. So, we took care of the problem. I almost made a scene, it was awful. I said phrases like, "as a fellow consumer.." and "think about what you could do with an extra $160." Ri-damn-diculous. Or Ri-cock-ulous, as Paige would say. Grr. I even said that they should give me the car and I'd go park it at our apt until this morning, if that's what it took to get it for the amount I pricelined it for.

But now it's all okay.

and thank goodness.

Now it's time to shower, go ride go-karts with Otto and Sterling, and then go to a special dinner for our exciting day! Hooray!

1 comments:

SJ said...

...but you can have pecker in the eye. That's the rest of that saying.

And it's funny to me that you cropped it how I was going to crop it. The picture, I mean.

Ha ha. You're in the shower and can't stop me from putting words like "beefsaw" on your blog! Ha ha!

...haaaa....man, I need a hobby.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio