Tuesday, January 24, 2006

the hurricanes

kicked some arse.

that was an extra super very fun game. it was a little odd that since it was organized by someone at work I was sitting next to a bunch of work people drinking a beer on a Monday night, but still. Very very fun! It was weird to hear people cheering for the hurricanes and it not be Tulsa.

Sterling comes into town tomorrow. There's some MAJOR cleaning that needs to go on between now and then. Plus some planning/organizing since I'm not at all sure when I need to have things ready, or when I'm supposed to entertain him (as opposed to Ellen) or whatever. I really hate it when things are disorganized. I'm all about going with the flow, but at the same time there's a point where it's not practical to have a friend fly out from the west coast and not even know where he's going to sleep. It's kind of bothering me a whole whole whole lot. But anyhoo.

So, work is a strange sitch. I feel like someone asked me to do secretary/admin stuff yesterday, and it really pissed me off since I have a friggin' engineering degree. AAAAAAH. I was proud of myself though 'cause I told him I wouldn't do it unless he would let me teach him how to use the program so he could do it himself. There's nothing wrong with doing admin stuff, don't get me wrong. It's just not what they pay me for, y'know? It makes me think of a situation that happened last year involving recycling. Perhaps I'll email it to my blog later to share a good laugh with you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://edgubnrq.com/tljh/kpym.html | http://geosjqej.com/cuif/tjou.html

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio