Thursday, December 29, 2005

excited!!!

So, in something like three hours I leave for New York! For a bachelorette party! And we're staying at the Trump Towers for free! Yahoo!!!!

What a lucky girl I am! This is NY trip #2! Yippee!

So, I leave for NY today, and am there until Saturday afternoon. I get home, come check on the kitties and maybe take a power nap or wash my jeans (I love stretch jeans, but I hate how they get all loose after you wear them twice) and then Mattie the Mazda and I drive up to Richmond to ring in the New Year. I think we're coming back on Sunday--Otto will be up there already, and he'll be sans car because Dan and Cory are the coolest, and they are coming to get him today.

Whew!

I'm a little concerned that I have an addiction. To sushi. I had a little bit on Saturday night, ordered it on Monday so we could use our new sushi plates and then I had it last night. And I'm maybe having it for lunch (Dan, Cory, Otto and I always have sushi if we go out to eat together) and then I'm eating at Sushi Samba tonight. Yummy, and good for me, and I'm even getting it pretty cheap, but still...

Right.

Time to get my carry-on/purse together (I did find a pretty orange one at Kohl's!--but they don't show that color online), go eat lunch with the awesome ride-givers Dan and Cory and go to New York! And, um, hope to goodness that I can handle the public transportation there. I'm a little nervous, but I'm even more of a cheapskate. :)

Enjoy ringing in the New Year!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio