Wednesday, November 16, 2005

not asleep.

nope, I'm awake. have been for about forty five minutes now. waking up to go to the bathroom since you're drinking water like you're a camel storing up for a desert trip, and then not falling back to sleep because you sneeze or have to blow your nose every three minutes will do that to you. but at least i can breathe through both nostrils right now.

thank goodness for AOL-IM though. kept me entertained for some of this sleeplessness. that and the kitties, who are THRILLED that I'm awake. i've been home all day, and i've given them lots of attention, but being up at 3 in the morning is apparently a special treat. it's cute though. hazel is enamored with the ties on my pajama pants. she also keeps trying to climb up onto my neck from the table because she wants to cuddle. c-u-t-e.

i need a good book to read. i'm reading LAMB, the gospel according to Jesus' childhood friend Biff, but it's too funny to read right before going to bed. i have a few books on the waiting list, but none of them are jumping out at me right now (but wouldn't that be scary!). perhaps something will appeal to me soon.

hope you enjoyed the middle-of-the-night post. i'm going to try to go to sleep again.

1 comments:

Renee B. said...

biff's my favorite! isn't that the most hilarious book?

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio