Friday, November 04, 2005

i want bangs

I'm thinking about getting them. My hair needs SOMETHING different, I just don't know what?

Also, I don't understand facebook. Apparently my little bro has put up a few pictures with me in them--including one of the siblings and one of renee, jess and me from the staten island ferry. I hoped I'd get to check them out, but alas, the brilliance of facebook has outsmarted me yet again.

And what is it with kitties and washers/dryers? Why do they like to climb behind them? They don't go behind the entertainment center or under the couch or anything, but they want to be on the washer/dryer. Maybe it's because I keep the door closed. Actually, that makes a lot of sense, considering that I'm doing the same thing. How often do I want chocolate? Not very. But I tried to buy an Oreo Mint milkshake, Cocoa Krispies and Peanut M&Ms. Plus, Otto tried to buy me sushi for dinner as a treat, and I can't have sushi. He's been out of town since Monday AM (before I started this migraine diet/experiment/process-of-elimination) and we didn't get to talk all that much, so I only mentioned it briefly. So he forgot that I can't have avocado or soy sauce, amongst other things.

So instead my "diet" sent me to get a burger, fries and a strawberry milkshake. Instead of sushi and a fresca. And I've been having pasta all week. Carbs and fatty foods. Under medical advice.

here's the painting I did a few nights ago, and here's the picture that inspired it.

also, TODAY IS FRIDAY! thank goodness!

1 comments:

Renee B. said...

the photos thing confused me too! on the menu on the right there should be an option for "my photos" or something like that and on that page should be your friends photo albums. or look at adam's profile and there should be a link to his photo albums between his profile details and his "wall".

good luck! :-)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio