Tuesday, November 01, 2005

i agree with jonathan

so, I talked to Sterling today, and he repeated something that jonathan had said to him, and I agree. "I'm sorry, but..." is quite possibly the worst phrase in the english language. or at least, that's what he thought at the time, maybe there's an even worse one, but that one's kinda miserable. jonathan does have a way of putting things. he's quite adept at it actually.

does anyone ever have dreams where some part of your subconscious has thought ahead in the plot, or comes up with a huge twist mid-dream, or something like that? mine has been, and it's rather disconcerting sometimes.

today was a much better day than I'd been having recently--I bought daisies and i painted AGAIN!!! Sterling wants me to try drawing more, but I just can't always think of what I should draw. I want to draw flowers and the sky, and that's all. I'm trying to branch out though.

also, if you can avoid it, don't go on the migraine diet. I'm quite sure that real trying-to-lose-weight diets are worse, but not having all of these foods is no fun. No beer-chocolate-pepperoni-aged cheese-sour cream-onions-yeast-liver-salami-raspberries-bacon-avocados-msg-soy sauce-deli meats refrigerated over twenty-four hours-bananas-red wine and only 1/2 cup of yogurt or citrus fruit per day is not so fun. I can't even marinate meat for over 24 hours (not that I usually plan that far ahead, but still).

hooray for tomorrow being wednesday.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio