Sunday, October 09, 2005

Repeat

that's the answer to the following joke my dad loved to tell--i'm sure you've heard it:
Pete and Repeat were sitting on a bridge. Pete jumped off. Who was left?

anyhoo.

oooooh stupid blogger. it deleted my last post.

a summary:
darn you sterling. why'd you have to show me this place? now I want and may actually buy like $150 worth of stuff. yeesh. thanks a lot. and then also, a non-sarcastic thanks since this is cheaper than usual....

also, I slept away 54.2% of my weekend. yes, I calculated. I think I'm getting sick. Or sick-er. In the ill sense, if you were gonna make some joke about it.

weather is no fun. especially when it prevents you from going to busch gardens. no roller coasters since I was an undergrad. that's far too long.

right, that's it in a nutshell.

2 comments:

SJ said...

I've given a TON of money to that company over the years.

So I feel ya.

care said...

Um, Adam, I already own half of that stuff. Seriously. I jsut need to drink me some crown, by me a coupla books,adventure modules, playing mats and miniatures. So, realize that if you white about being a dungeon master you risk annoying others. *hint*hint* If you'll notice, I wasn't being annoyed by needing art stuff, i was semi-annoyed by Sterling telling me where to get new stuff, and me wanting to spend my mulah there. Lots of my mulah.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio