Sunday, October 02, 2005

dreamy?

not so much.

Is there such a thing as a normal dream? If so, I don't seem to have them. Mine are always strange and disjointed and I just don't get it. They seem to be extremely detailed too. Part of it involved me becoming a dentist and inheriting my dentist's practice, a flood, a pregnancy, Anna drivin the car and doing a u-turn, a grave that was sinking in the mud over time and a few other odds and ends. Weird, weird, weird.

Anyway.

I'm kind of bummed because I thought there was very little office politics at my office. I think I was wrong. All signs were go about me having just as much freedom as everyone else, but apparently such is not the case. I have to "establish" first. It's particularly frustrating since I just did what they told me I could do. Sigh. I will be laying low for the next few weeks, and hopefully all this will blow over.

On a happier note, it's nice to have Otto back in town :)

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio