Wednesday, September 07, 2005

whew--sort of

well, the party was a blast. a friggin' blast. except for that whole thing with the asshole and the beer spillage and him telling me he'd fight me if I weren't a girl. yeesh. otto and dan were ready to beat the jerk up. he half-assed apologized. but i ended up crying. over spilled beer. oh well.

thermo sucks. i am really considering giving up. yes, me, give up. i don't need this kind of stress. we'll see. gotta give it the remaining part of hte good old college try before i decide. so much for it being my favorite subject. i guess teachers just make a huge difference.

go out and buy the book of all seven of the chronicles of narnia--presented in the order that he would like you to read 'em. they're really good so far. i really liked the first book--the magicians nephew.

my doctor says that 1)my back is healing okay (otto pulled the stitches out for me--my doc is a quack and I was having an allergic reaction to 'em!) 2)my murmur was prob due to where the doc held her stethoscope but I'm having an ekg anyway, 3)my blood pressure is fine I just get nervous and it raises and 4)I need to have neurology done since i have numbness, but she's not too concerned about that either. i feel much relief from knowing this.

does anyone else out there like the sopranos? i like six feet under better, but the sopranos are kind of addictive...

and i'm looking forward to oklahoma in thirteen days. except that my family is nuts. we're all nuts. i'm nuts, they're nuts...you get the drift.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio