Tuesday, July 26, 2005

okay, so technically I wrote this yesterday...

1. First name? C*rrie
2. Were you named after anyone? My great Aunt Cleona C*rrie. If I have a little girl I’m pretty certain her middle name will be Cleona, if that’s okay with her daddy
3. Do you wish on stars? Sometimes…
4. When did you last cry? Yesterday, when I burned the tops of my legs with coffee. I’m so clumsy.
5. Do you like your handwriting? Mostly. It gets messy sometimes.
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Smoked turkey, don’t have a fave brand.
7. What is your birth date? National Mole Day and the day of Kappa Delta’s founding.
8. What is your most embarrassing CD? Like I’m gonna tell you. Um, maybe Faith Hill or Jessica Andrews.
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? It depends. But I think I would.
10. Do you have a journal? I used to, but now I blog. I like that better. I feel quite silly writing to myself.
11. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Me, sarcastic? Never.
12. What are your nicknames? C*rrie Strawberry, Carebear, Sunflower, I think I’m missing one but I can’t think of what it is.
13. Would you bungee jump? If it seemed safe-ish.
14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Not if I can help it.
15. Do you think that you are strong? Strong how? For a girl? Minded? Smelling (Adam would say I was this one). Overall, kind of.
16. What is you favorite ice cream flavor? Ooh, toughie. If I’m in a Blue-Bell state, Mint Chocolate Chip or Tin Roof. If not, Rainbow Sherbet
17. Shoe size? 6 or 6 1/2.
18. Red or pink? Pink, any day of the week.
19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? How I sometimes get all upset about something and then don’t do anything about it. Someone told me I over-react, and now sometimes I under-react.
20. Who do you miss most? My granddad. I hardly get to talk to him at all, and he’s so wonderful.
21. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? Post it if you dare! Actually, do, it's interesting.
22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Dark khakis and brown flip flops, both from JCrew.
23. What are you listening to right now? Paul Simon’s Graceland. Well, honestly, the mix cd that Sterling gave me just stopped, and I’m going to put in Graceland. And then some Boozou Bajou.
24. deleted I agree with Sterling “What a lame question? It just says deleted.”
25. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Sunshine yellow. Or bright pink. Or metallic. No, I'm sure of it now--pink with sparkles.
26. What is the weather like right now? Nighttime.
27. Last person you talked to on the phone? Nathen, for work.
28. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Um, eyes, I guess. Or smile.
29. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I like Sterling, and he posted it.
30. Favorite Drink? Grape juice with sprite—half and half to 60-40—with ice and through a straw. Or a gin and tonic, if it's of the spirited variety.
31. Favorite Sport? Volleyball or softball, though croquet is growing on me…
32. Hair Color? Blonde/Light Brown. Of various hues. I’m thinking about dyeing it browner. Or blonder. Or something.
33. Do you wear contacts? No, but I wear glasses for reading and up-close work (except I didn’t for a while when my nose was still sore from the surgery)
34. Eye color? Greeny-brown hazel.
35. Favorite food? My mommie’s fried chicken and mashed potatoes. With my favorite drink, as listed above.
36. Last Movie you watched? Constantine. Then Super Size me and Finding Neverland before that.
37. Favorite day of the year? NOT my birthday. I really like Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve though. And days of relaxing are quite swell.
38. Scary movies or happy endings? happy endings.
39. Summer or winter? Fall or spring.
40. Hugs or kisses? Hugs. Kisses are wonderful, but they rarely give the warmth that comes with a good hug.
41. What is your favorite dessert? Crème brulee. Mine, most importantly.
42. Who is most likely to respond? That’s vague. Respond in general? In the worldly sense? :)
43. Who is least likely to respond? Sterling, since he’s already done it—that was easy.
44. Living arrangements? Apartment in Morrisville until next July. Longest I've lived anywhere since high school!
45. What books are you reading? I’m finishing up the five-book HHGttG trilogy so I can read Harry Potter 6 and some Scott Pilgrim stuff.
46. What's on your mouse pad? No mouse pad, I’m afraid. But my bulletin board is covered in pictures and funny quotes.
47. What did you watch last night on TV? The Daily Show.
48. Favorite smells? Lavendar, the good smelling roses, cinnamon. I like things that smell either warm or refreshing.
49. Favorite Sounds? laughter
50. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles
51. What's the furthest you've been from home? Vancouver Island in Canada.
52. Do you have a special talent? perhaps.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio