Thursday, May 12, 2005

so.

I withdrew from grad thermo on Tuesday afternoon. And then ran for President of the KayDee Alum Association again. Which is dang funny, considering that I had planned on taking thermo and not running for Pres as of the day before. Does this mean I'm flexible? Easy going? Hmm.

Mullet, as promised.
It was a she-mullet. On a lady with a zebra jacket, purse and tall tall shoes (with a zebra pattern heel too!) and these awful red woven tights. Just awful.

It was spiked on top about 3/4 of an inch long, and bleached very white. Then, in the back, about 1 inch above the nape of her neck there was a line--where the dark brown/black hair began. That hung down to a bit below her shoulders.

Best part? I think it was an extension mullet that she put in to go with her outfit. Wowie.

Right. Today we go to pick out the apartment at lunch. Thank goodness!

5 comments:

care said...

sorry to take the pizzazz out of it, but that's why I named you Clark. I never told him that though. It went with all the Cs AND it was only appropriate...

SJ said...

Oh, you'll respond to him, but you wan't call me back?!? Fine, fine.

Geez!

;)

SJ said...

Precedence, schmecedence!

...and that's my witty retort. Jerkface.

And let's not bandy about the whole ex-boyfriend thing. I'm a friend, period.


...Jerkface.

care said...

ah you boys argu-in ova li'l ol' me? (bat bat, bat bat)

get a grip. there are no favorites.

and I just haven't had the chance. And I'd like to lodge a formal complaint that even my brother has seen the pages--which he can read!--before I have...

SJ said...

Hey, you can read them. You just have to click "different sizes" and the pick "large.."

....I really need to get that website going, don't I?

And ha! There are no favorites! I win!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio