Tuesday, May 24, 2005

mixed feelings

so, as of yesterday my legal separation reached a length of seven months.

and today would have been my second wedding anniversary.

what's a girl to do?

Well, this girl is going to Baltimore today. And then to Annapolis. And then coming home to her nice new apartment on thursday.

And tonight? Well, I'm going to go eat at Chevy's all by myself (they have great mexican food) and do a little therapeutic purchasing, and then I'm going to go back to my three-and-a-half-star hotel room and go to sleep. Maybe I'll take a bubble bath first. We'll see.

So, call if you're bored. Or not bored. Or just around and have a hankering for talking on the phone. Because I'll either be bored or not bored, and perhaps we can be bored or not bored together.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio