Wednesday, April 27, 2005

two-stepping and doing the polka

in no shoes

so, big deal, I kicked off my shoes.

and I'm a skosh drunk.

and crazy about a guy.

and I love being a ChE. And being a "glutton for punishment" since I'm getting my master's (eventually).

and I miss being in my bed.

and I go home tomorrow after a morning of presentations. and I'm tired and in a too warm bed but it's cold and I wish I were home.
and I'm sorta tipsy.
and love it when people say I'm cute/hot/fine/attractive.
and I wanna go home. Which will happen in like 17 hours thank goodness.

sigh.
more when my life is a bit less of a frenzy.

1 comments:

SJ said...

I miss you, too.

The pages'll probably be up on Friday, or sometime Saturday.

Although, if I get it done, there'll be a preview image up on my blog as soon as possible.

I'm soooo ready to not have to draw anymore.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio