Tuesday, April 26, 2005

a few interesting amenities

so, where am i?

let's not talk about the psychological or spiritual or any-other-al sense of that question.

the answer, my friends, is in the Buckhead Westin on the 17th floor in a corner room in Atlanta, GA. I'm at our rep training event.

So, I wanted to quickly share with you about some fantastic features of this room. For starters, everything is "heavenly." The heavenly bed, heavenly soaps, heavenly towels. Sheesh.

Next is the volume control for the TV, which in addition to being on the front of the TV is also located on the wall of the bathroom next to the sink along with a small speaker. Wowzers. So while I brush my teeth I can crank up the volume on the show.

Then there's the telephones, which are everywhere. There are three total. One on the desk. A cordless one by the bed. And one hung on the wall by the crapper. So if you get a call with an atlanta area code, you know where I'm calling from. (from where I'm calling, I know, I know.)

Best of all (drumroll? toiletpaperroll? right.) is the shower. With TWO shower heads, both adjustable, one right behind the other. Ahem.

had to let you know. I'm in a fancy room in the Bible belt with a shower built for two. Ha. :)

3 comments:

SJ said...

Is Atlanta a 406 area code? I got a random call from someone last night from a 406er, but they didn't leave a message...

care said...

uh, no. 406 is an area code in Montana...

SJ said...

Huh. Weirdly enough, now that you say that, I totally knew it.

I wish they'd left a message. I only know one person in Montana. Well, maybe two.

How're the shower heads?...Which sounds really, really bad. Sorry.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio