Saturday, April 30, 2005

kill

that's what I'm going to do to him.

damn him.

damn his communication and his messages and his opinions.

grr.

About whom am I talking? My computer, of course. Who did you think.

Thank goodness for beer and slightly cold (free!) pizza. Because if my computer tells my one more time that I have 33.5 MB free on my external hardrive, and 9 MB free on my harddrive, and that I don't have enough memory to save a stinking 12 page paper I'm going to pick it up and throw it and let my work take advantage of the replacement policy the purchased. And if it weren't for the beer and pizza, I probably would have already done just that.

Grr.

Back to my final paper for ChE 575. how come I'm always the group leader?!?

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio