Monday, April 04, 2005

bah.

what a wild and crazy and suuuuper fun weekend. It's a must-tell. But not a must-tell-right-this-instant. Because I have something more important to address.

So, what would you do if you had a reader that might not be welcome to read your blog, huh? There are two possibilities. One is that this person put 2 and 2 together and got 3.998 and rounded up accordingly. The other is that this person's been reading my blog and isn't making it known. Which is kinda a little rude and kinda a little creepy. And I'd kinda appreciate it if you kept your nose out of my business. Or at least if you didn't tell my sister shit and get me in trouble.

So, if you're reading this now, please consider this your official invitation to either quit reading or quit telling her stuff about me. I should not be a topic of convo between the two of you. And, for the record, if you have some creepy ulterior motive behind talking to her know that 1)itain'tevergonnahappen and 2)you're pretty inconsiderate. Oh, and pot, this is kettle. You're black.

That being said, I'd like to point out that I realize that this is on the internet, and though it's difficult to search for it's certainly possible. So anyone can read at will. And you're all welcome to. Yes, even you.

Ah.

Sorry for the rant. I'm sure we can all guess who this might be. And if you can't, then you probably don't need to know. And for the record, Justin never really talked to my family, so it sure as heck isn't him. And I imagine he's not reading this anyhow.

Right.

I'm anxious to tell you about my weekend. But that will have to wait. Short list:

it includes:
mud
beer
sin city (disturbingly violent!)
big rocks
galaga
chili
and some delicious icing-on-top from last night, which makes me very happy for you.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio