Saturday, March 26, 2005

rooting for the underdog

often leads to disappointment.

NC State lost. In a hell of a game. Where they kept putting threes in the bucket. Over and over.

So, it's 730am on Saturday. And I can't sleep anymore. I went to bed at 11. I was tired--exhausted really--and I'd already slept a total of 11 hours since the night before. And now with seven and a half more under my belt (I woke up at 630 and tried to read for a while and play with Gobi) I find myself asking--do I mo-po, crochet, paint? Do I watch Angel Season 5 while I do so? Will it wake up Jeff who is just now going to bed and sleeps in the room next to mine?

This is the second day in a row that I've been waking up right when someone else is going to bed. Today it was Jeff. Yesterday it was Otto in Vegas. (PS-ladies, they're staying in the tropicana. remember the tropicana? yeah, the Luxor was waaay cooler--good job finding that hotel!)

So I played on facebook for a while, and now I'm trying to decide what to do. I have homework due tomorrow, but I refuse to do that before 11am, 'cause that's just wrong. So maybe I'll cut up more stuff to mo-po. And then go to the gym and make a target run. Because I can. Hmm. Decisions, decisions. Bet you're wishing I had an inner monologue right now, huh?

Also, incase you non-cat-owners are not aware, cats almost always want to play at the precise moment when you want to sleep. It seems never to fail.

valete.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio