Monday, March 07, 2005

hmm...

more strange dreams this weekend. I'm going to stop thinking about them quite so much and blame it on my nose situation. Which, by the way, is improving rapidly. Though it was kind of scary to have neon turquoise stuff coming out of my nose yesterday. Thank goodness Otto suggested that it might be the packing--otherwise I might have gotten into quite the panic.

I liked Annie Hall by the way. Makes me think of When Harry Met Sally, but a little more clever. Would you agree?

And I am almost excited about going back to work. Hoorah! Laying in bed all day has its appeal, but it's much better to do that when it's 'cause you don't have anything you have to do, you know?

I can't wait to see my CFTs! And by the way, it's official. We're going to the sex museum. And we're getting tshirts.

have a most excellent monday.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio