Wednesday, March 23, 2005

a bit of a flashback.

Jonathan Tanner, this one's for you.

Know what I almost said today? Look that up--in your Funk & Wagnall's.

Seriously.

I laughed for a whole minute and the person I was with had no idea what I was laughing about.

For those of you who were oh-so-concerned, I recovered from my hangover quite nicely. Our rep (who had encouraged this, by the way) teased us a little, and tried to push me over when I was kneeling down to see how hungover I was. But I stayed steadying, seeing as how I was using my hollow leg for balance, and all went well. I even moved heavy stuff. But I'll tell you what--recently surgerized noses don't care much for smoke. Eeew.

Today it is raining. I was pumped about wearing a skirt today with one of my cute new sweaters, but alas, it is raining, and I learned a lesson when I was five about wearing slick shoes in the rain. Of course, my lesson involved a gravel playground, follow-the-leader and some stiches on my upper lip/lower nose, along with some overgrown skin and a permanent scar, which is unlikely to happen here, but still.

Also, I have a request. Should you see a keychain license plate in Oklahoma that says Mattie or Matilda, could you please get it for me? She was so happy to see me yesterday, and I was glad to see her too. She's fan-damn-tastic.

time for work. Which I'll have to tell you more about later. yeesh. the times they are a-changin'!

have a good wednesday.

1 comments:

SJ said...

Y'know, I was the one that actually HAD a Funk and Wagnell's dictionary set. Yeah, that's right. It was a set. You gotta problem with that?

S.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio