Tuesday, March 22, 2005

aw, hell.

yes friends, that's the sound of a girl who has woken up in that nice state of still a little drunk, and on the verge of developing a hangover. Did I mention that I have to pack up my stuff now? yeesh.

and it wasn't Carson Daily. It was a damn look-alike. Spitting image, really, but not Carson. From TRL, Adam. Annoying as hell, second rate celebrity who's actually kind of hot, that's who Carson is. But by the time we shut the bar down it didn't really matter whether he was Carson or Jeff. I was too drunk to care.

And now I'm going to get dressed and shove stuff into my suitcases so I can go try not to fall asleep in some papers. And I have a pigeon on my balcony. He keeps looking at me.

One last thing--just for the record it is not nice to try to kiss girls when they are drunk if they don't wanna be kissed. Dancing with you is completely different than wanting to make out with you. For the record.

sigh.

2 comments:

Renee B. said...

B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

SJ said...

A few times I been around that track, so it's not just gonna to happen like that...

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio