Wednesday, February 02, 2005

you've got it, you've got it

nothing but flowers. mmm, mmm, good. and rather amusing.

So much for a non-drinking weekend. sheesh. At least I really did go home and take a nap like I was supposed to before partying and partying and dancing and wow. But I had a damn fun time.

And then what did I do on Saturday? CLEANED! And then played ice storm quarters, asshole and down by the river.

And now I've been alcohol free since Saturday night. The times have been few and far between when I've felt like making a conscious effort to not drink. Tomorrow night I could have a beer or two or some wine. But I don't wanna get drunk. Yuck.

So I am so excited about the super secret project. It's AWESOME.

I am not excited about the steroids I'm taking for my damn sinused. The ENT Doc gave 'em to me since the antibiotics have done--as Sterling would put it--Jack and Shit and Jack left town.

And and and, bigger and better news.
Tomorrow I have a CT Scan of my sinuses.
And next week I have an allergy test (I'll let you know how that goes. It's going to be fantastic or horrid).
And then I get "evaluated."

Oh, and Adrienne McVey--I love you, but I surely do hate you. Or at least the back of your head. Remember when you dyed Joe's hair blue, and then we went outside and we attacked you? And you hit my nose with the back of your head? Well, it's done its damage. And now I may get to have my deviated septum corrected. Thanks.

But it's supposed to make my breathing easier, so it will be worth it.

Also, steroids? Great great drugs. I'm totally going to gain ten pounds while taking them because they make my appetite psycho. But they make me feel ggggrrrreat!

And I was wondering the other day....
How exactly is it that people have the time to think so damn much? Why do they take the time to psycho-analyze every word that's exchanged? I have so many whys....

Why do they even care?
Why can't people just take things at face value?
Why do people come up with extremely absurd rumors?
And why, oh, why, does alcohol make people so loquatious?

Ooh, another thing. What the hell is so cool about Hooters? I ate lunch there on Monday and was not impressed...

and did the groundhog see his shadow?

another lecture and adieu.

1 comments:

SJ said...

Okay, so I did cop the 'jack and shit thing' from Army of Darkness. However, I said it over and over again for YEEEEEARS.

And do you not remember Carrie and I watching Amry of Darkness in Harvey's room, but we had to put a wall up so Harvey and you wouldn't wander in and have your innocent minds corrupted by the clearly devil-centric film? You don't? Man, that day was hilarious. Your cousin or someone called in the middle of us watching and freaked out that Carrie was watching Army of Darkness.

Y'know, if we had been smarter back then, we would've thought to tell your mom it was a documentary on Nazi Germany. She would've been more into it, if it was for school.

Why weren't we so clever at 14?

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio