Thursday, January 27, 2005

the tequila made me sick

well, it did.

bleeeeech.

anyway. I did homework last night. I feel like I'm in college again. Which, technically, I am. And to make matters worse, my friend Terry and I made jokes--yes, jokes--about how asking if he could see my calculator could be a pick-up line. Of course, Terry is the boy who, upon being hit on terribly terribly hard (my god this girl was a menace) said to her "I like chemistry and math" and she replied with "oooooh, you're soooo smart!" Goodness.

Anyway, lessons I've learned:
cheap tequila is cheap tequila. and it makes me sick.
I have a job waiting for me in Denmark/Sweden/France.
Gobi loves me. loves me, loves me, loves me.

the end.
have a nice day.

1 comments:

SJ said...

I can think of a story or two involving Carrie and tequila....

Also, I'm working on Project Super Secret, so I should have some things to ask you about in the next few days. Stay tuned.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio