Thursday, January 13, 2005

now we can swim any day in november

heard sleeping in by the postal service?
good stuff.
ironic, dark, deep good stuff.

I like the postal service. Fed-Ex, however, is another matter. I love fed ex. Because today they delivered the Postal Service right to my desk :)

I'm making a his/hers list. I meet with the lawyer tomorrow. He's going to refinance the house in February. By some miracle involving funky calculators. Or maybe voodoo dolls and candles and goat's blood. Or selling of one's soul. But I don't care. I will no longer be financially tied to him. Thank goodness. F*cker. Anyway.

So, I've been having this weird dream. Over and over again.

Renee and Jessica (my two best friends) and I have planned a trip to Europe. We've been planning it for awhile. Each time I have the dream it's a little different. Once I helped someone out, and it delayed me and I hadn't packed and I only had ten minutes before the plane left, so obviously I missed it.

Another time I had lots of time but couldn't decide what to bring.

Once I couldn't find my luggage.

And so it goes. Almost ad nauseam. Not ad infinitem.

Anyhow, I never went to Europe. I never knew if they went without me. But every time I cried because I was supposed to be in Paris.

So weird. I wonder what it means. Am I focusing on the preparation instead of the goal? Am I too superficial (which is so weird since I don't think I am, really)? Or am I just having weird food before I go to bed. Maybe it's just my antibiotic.

Hmm.

Man, I'm tired. Today was long.
Work
Work
Work
Work
Lunch
Work
Work
Work
Work
Work *(yes that's nine hours)
Errands
Phone
View Lecture (yay first grad school class)
fight with computer
View more lecture
talk to Audrey
Make his/hers possession list.

yuck.

All this, plus I'm sore from jazzercize. Which, by the way, is hella fun. Honestly!


1 comments:

sadkingjonathan said...

and he got famous on that day in november...

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio