Monday, January 24, 2005

at the airport

so, what do you do when you're chilling at the airport waiting for your flight and paying $5.95 for internet 'cause your work's wireless care doo-hickee thing-a-ma-bob doesn't work?

you add to your blog.

Today was so so weird. I'm sure you've all experienced it--going back to somewhere you spent hours and hours of your life and now you aren't exactly a part of it anymore. I went to the KayDee house, and I went into Kep (the engineering hall) and I saw some of my old professors. And (best of all, in my opinion) I saw some KDs WEARING THEIR LETTERS in Kep. That used to never ever happen. They aren't Kep-ees, but it still counts. Totally made my day. And made me feel damn old.

By the way, does anyone know how to shake the feeling of being totally jaded? 'Cause I got it. I'm not too pleased about it. I want to quit everything and sleep for a long time.

Ooh boy, time to board pretty much. Let's shutteth down the computer.

I miss Oklahoma already. I think I took 50 pictures of the sky. I still can't figure out hello, but damn I'm going to try so I can show you my pretty picture.

1 comments:

SJ said...

have you tried using flickr.com? It's ultra easy to use, and it's how I post my pictures. Bloggers got a pretty easy walkthrough here.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio