Monday, December 20, 2004

who the f*ck does he think is?

oh, and I love my friends.

G-D he is awful. Who the hell says all that in one breath--or in one sentence? You - must - be - out - of - the - house - by - a - certain - date - because - i - say - so - since - i - will - feel - inconvenienced [and I deleted the rest of this because I don't think you wanted to know what it said and I most certainly didn't want to be reminded]....etc. Thanks. Asshole.

On a brighter note I did something really big today. I moved my bed, desk, shelves, sofa etc to my friend's house. It felt liberating and scary at the same time. As Collin put it "here's to good friends and new beginnings." Toasted to with two Busch lights, milk and a Dr Extreme. Mmm mmm good.

But seriously, they were great. We moved a ton of stuff. But there's so much left to do.

Maybe I'll just be gone after I pick him up from the airport. Drop him off and get the hell out of there. It would serve him right. And I'd only pick him up because afterwards it would piss the ever-living shit out of him that I didn't just leave him at the airport.

Man, I'm mean. But then again, sometimes an eye for an eye is worth it. Let's just hope we don't all go blind...

1 comments:

SJ said...

He seriously asked that? Biting my tongue...biting it...must..not...say....anything......(at least, online.)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio