Friday, December 31, 2004

learning how to tink

which is knit backwards. Get it? Ha.

So, my newest hobby is knitting. I like it entirely too much. But nobody gets knit presents (or crochet presents, for that matter) unless you can actually appreciate the work that goes into it.

This is going to have to be short. The library keyboard sucks. Yay for internet at libraries.

I have had a very good time in Tulsa, and it isn't over yet!!! Currently I'm looking forward to Sterling's (and mine, technically) New Year's Eve party and the fried chicken, mashed potatoes and corn I'm going to eat lots of on Saturday night. Mmm, mmm, mmm I L-O-V-E my mom's fried chicken. That's yet another thing on the list of things I vow/resolve to do more often; eat fried chicken. I love it, it's my favorite meal, and I never ever made it 'cause a certain assho--I mean someone--who will remain nameless did not care for said fried chicken. What an ass.

It's so awesome when people twist your words, by the way. And when they totally, completely suck. That's awesome too. I'm so very glad that the unhappy Carrie has let the old Carrie back out. She's been sorely missed.

Anyhow, enough dwelling.

I feel like I've done a lot this week. I've seen Sterling, Jessica, Renee, JR, Adrienne, Rayna, Natalie, Keith, BJ, Becky B, Kendra, Dustin, Aaron B, Kate, Amanda L, my family, Jess's family, Sterling's mom, David Henze, Katie V, Rob, Ryan, Brian, Nick, Purdy, Jessica and all sorts of other people. It's been nuts.

I've also
-had my hair hilighted and cut
-had a manicure
-had a pedicure
-learned how to knit, purl and bind
-gone to a party where I didn't really know a soul, I just kinda-sorta knew them from when I was younger (and apparently this takes balls, hmm.)

I feel like I've accomplished something or something. What, I don't know...

Here's to gin, my best friend for the evening... ;)


0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio