Wednesday, May 20, 2009

giving up on the devil

that devil, by the way, is high fructose corn syrup.

I have posted about it before, and I have tried before, and I have decided I'm going to try again: to further reduce my intake of hfcs. Some of this is gonna be EASY--I participate in the CSA and I have a love affair with fruits and vegetables.

but most days I drink soda at lunch.

and I like candy. and granola bars. and the like.

step 1: switching to iced tea. sweetened with local honey. trying that at lunch today, wish me luck.

1 comments:

melissa said...

ooooh dude i sweeten just about everything with local honey. a big ol' jar for $8? you can't beat that. and iced tea is so delicious... especially now that it's getting hot. YUM. good luck! you can do it! :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio