Thursday, September 11, 2008

"she moves in such a way, that I still fall in love with her every single day."

~sk6ers

so, I already loved stephen kellogg and the sixers. the show was FANTASTIC. like, quite possibly one of the best I've ever been to. guster, wilco, even pearl jam might pale in comparison because it felt like you might've gotten to actually know these guys. the avett bros are right up there, though.

I also liked it that they support clif greennotes, which helps emergening artists lessen their carbon footprint! I did find out that there's one little bummer--they sometimes cover wagon wheel, but didn't do it last night.

at the very end they went acoustic and actually walked down into our little crowd. it was super cool. they're the ones in the hats in the picture below. They were singing "see you later, see you soon," which is a great great song, and everyone joined in the singing. amazing, amazing. I bought one of their tour shirts, I'm pretty pumped about it!

and matt said the guy at the bar kept giving him looks as he went to buy his 1 PBR and 1 Blue Moon.




If you aren't familiar with stephen kellogg and the sixers (sk6ers) you can check their music out on their website. I highly recommend Maria, Such a Way, See you Later-See you Soon and 4th of July. And pretty much every other one of their songs. :)

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio