Wednesday, August 06, 2008

roadtrip-day 5

okay, I've got to get rolling on this or I'll never post 'em all!

this was wednesday, our most/least busy day. we slept in. we had breakfast where my brother's friends work (the crispy croissant on brookside, it was YUM!). we saw anna before work.

we went to my little brother's band practice. it was so cool, his friend's parents had finished their garage. it was like a living room with cool neutrals and then a red red red couch, and they had left the garage door windows visible and made a little shelf in front of them and anyway, pretty rad. I need to share these pics with him. by the way, his band's name is ish. they are some cool dudes. and I got to see brandon, which was nice--did I tell you this already? he is one of harvey's friends and the last few times I've been home he's always been around, so I was like "something is missing...something is missing..." and realized it was brandon! too funny.

and then we began to clean.

my mom had told me before that I was to go through my belongings and all that was in the garage. in between that and the actual cleaning a friend of hers had needed some space in a pinch and kind of piled everything up--it was a SCARY pile. I told matt he was not allowed to work alone at all (nor was I) because that pile might fall on top of us!

I did not take a before picture.

however, I did take a during picture. and some pictures of my trunk that I put on the curb. I later found out my mom would've kept it. which makes me sad, but then again, I have no need for it.



after the cleaning (and the rushed reassembly of the garage--all of the sudden we only had half an hour left!) we quickly quickly showered and headed to los cabos at riverwalk. there were LOTS of fun people there, thank you all for coming! and a special thank you to jackie and kendra who stayed late, and an even bigger gold star to syd, who stayed out far far past her bedtime (we were out until maybe 1?).


it was fun. and good to see friends. and good to go to sleep at the end of the day. :)

3 comments:

Maria said...

Why do I always look like such a 'tard in pictures? LOL!

KaritaG said...

Mo I think you look cute! I like the glasses. So fun to see pics of old faces! Or, young faces. But old friends. Sounds like a good time!

The Writer said...

Ohh. How fun. Wish I could have been there too.

:)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio