Thursday, August 21, 2008

end-of-the-day thievery

so, sarah did it. and then jackie and melissa. and now brooke. and now, yours truly. what can I say, I follow trends if they're good ones!

IF I WERE AN ANIMAL, i'd be a fox. they're good looking and clever and quick. ;)
IF I WERE A MOVIE, i'd be sweet home alabama? joe versus the volcano? I have no idea.
IF I WERE A FOOD, i'd be a pineapple.
IF I WERE A TV CHARACTER, i'd be buffy the vampire slayer.
IF I WERE A PIECE OF CLOTHING, i'd be colorful flip flops or flats.
IF I WERE A DAY OF THE WEEK, i'd be saturday. or maybe thursday, but only the evening. yeah, thursday.
IF I WERE A HOLIDAY, i'd be earth day! (you should've seen this coming a MILE away)
IF I WERE A PIECE OF FURNITURE, i'd be a kicky little shelf.
IF I WERE A COLOR, i'd be yellow. bright, fun, but sometimes a leeeetle much?
IF I WERE A U.S. CITY, i'd be san diego or tulsa. unlike jackie, I'd like to get rid of the beach!

1 comments:

melissa said...

oooh, a PINEAPPLE. good call, pal. : )

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio