Thursday, July 24, 2008

mark tagged me.

by the way, this is my 1001 post!

six quirky things about me...

1. I am all about nature but I have a ridiculous fear of flying bugs. I've eaten lunch in a car before because they were all around the park. they startle me SO much!

2. I have this awful habit--I'll think of something or see something interesting and say "oh!" and always matt thinks I am hurt or in pain or that I forgot something reallyreally important. For instance, I said "oh!" when I saw they were opening a liquor store near my old place--he seriously thought I'd like smashed my finger or something.

3. I have more writing utensils than any one human being could use in a lifetime. Far, far more.

4. I only like lame jokes. If it makes me groan (or makes you groan) I probably love it. Ask me to tell you the starfish one sometime. :)

5. I went YEARS thinking I was an alto until I had sushi with kevin and lara (et al). It's funny to me that a sushi dinner is where I'd find out I could hit the high notes.

6. I have a very very hard time doing just.one.thing at a time. For instance, as I type this I'm eating my lunch. When I watch TV I check my email or fold clothes or cook or crochet or SOMETHING. Even on our roadtrip, if I wasn't sleeping I was either eating or drinking, doing something with the garmin or reading info aloud to matt!

I'll tag a few of you, but there is no rush or requirement. :) Jackie, Patty, Maria and Kara. I'd tag all of you, but I don't want to be too insistent!


0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio