Tuesday, July 22, 2008

let me see that [tupelo]!


-69 boyz

did you know that obama is left-handed? I didn't. but he is. Garfield, Hoover, Truman, Ford, Reagan, the first Bush and Bill Clinton were also left handed.

we are in tupelo, mississippi. matt keeps turning on cnn and watching political news. oh, dear. some of those correspondents are IDIOTS. and the show hosts. good lord. they ask these long wordy windy questions that they want you to answer yes or no but they are SO long and confusing. ugh. and some are ignorant. a guy last night said that abraham lincoln was a terrible speaker. WHAT?!? riiight.

our hotel is NICE. it is clearly for business travellers, but it was reasonably priced and didn't seem sketch and my mom insisted.

jackie got me a little house warming present (well really, two presents for carrie and one thing for her house) and in it was this AWESOME book. the author is clearly british, so I sometimes have to translate to american terminology in my head (she keeps talking about the radiator heating your home for instance) but it's GREAT. I've been reading it aloud to matt in the car. we're only up to like 70 or something so far, but I'm sure we'll get much farther today.

time to dry hair, pack up and head to augusta, ga. OH and take pictures of the great state of mississippi. :)

3 comments:

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

tupelo honey girl! enjoy your travels, sights and sounds!

Anonymous said...

I just thought about Matt saying something about 736.. or whatever number it was...and saying "they get harder as they go up..and we've already done 736..." LOL! LOL! Sorry.. Lame today...

Anonymous said...

What book?? Cant wait to see you on Sunday :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio