Wednesday, March 26, 2008

north carolina photo contest...

hi hi. I'm entering a photo contest. It's Our State's annual photo contest! There are five categories...I get to enter one in each, if I like. And they have to be pics from NC. If you wouldn't mind, I'd like your help...and sooner rather than later, if you please...I'm going to burn the cd and mail this off on Saturday (it's due April 1st)

black & white--I'm leaning toward the flower picture...

nature-landscapes




nature-wildlife ( have none to submit)

people-groups or individuals experiencing north carolina life


places--well recognized buildings, historic sites and landmarks

6 comments:

melissa said...

i love the snail's eye view of the leaves. and you should DEFINITELY check into that mortgage... until you sign something you're just doing research. good luck. : )

Tonya said...

Here are my picks -- I would go with the mailboxes, the snails eye view of the fall tree, the runners (love that you captured that leap), and I don't know about the last category. :) Thanks for the call! I miss you!

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

my fav's are the flowers and the shell on the beach! BEAUTIFUL!!!

Ariel Merritt said...

i like the lucky strike and wooden house pictures

The Writer said...

Del's Picks:
B/W - Mailboxes
Landscapes - Boat ramp (love the clouds)
Places - Fowlers (Hey, I was there!)

:)

Del

melissa said...

hmm. hard choices, but i would say:

1. b&w: the flower
2. nature-landscapes: the seashell
3. people: the people running
4. places: brightleaf square

beautiful photos, as usual. i'm asking for a telephoto lens for my birthday. :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio