Tuesday, July 10, 2007

i'm just a girl take a good look at me just your typical prototype

~no doubt

and there's no doubt I miss them. oh, don't get me wrong, I do love gwenny gwen gwen. maybe not as much as ariel does, but still. i have to admit gwen's pretty fab. but there's no doubt that I miss no doubt. I hope they actually do an album soon.

yesterday evening I got to meet my new niece and nephews--aka Mary Alise's new kitty cats Cam, Abby and Bono. (and it just occurred to me that their names begin with A, B and C. guess their next animal will have to be a D, eh?) Anyhoo, they're CUTE. And the salmon and couscous we had for dinner was deeeeelish. Yay for Mary Alise.

speaking of which, a big shout out to her as well, as today is her birthday!

this is a picture from...umm...easter, maybe? I think? it's one where we're both smiling, so I just picked the first one I found.

I am spending hours and hours in the lab and having to take two showers per day because of the iron-ee smell attached to my skin. And if this pumpkin-pie-orange goo actually touches your skin you should really be prepared for some high-level scrubbing, as it stains. which is totally swell. picture it people. be jealous. yikes.

time to continue wearing my lab coat. it is truly my new fave piece of clothing. ;) seriously though, once my camera arrives I'll have to take a picture of how fabulously awesomely nerdy I look in it. le sigh.

3 comments:

Ariel and Chris said...

Wish M.E. a happy birthday for us!

katandkarl said...

if it makes you feel better i used to work in a spice factory office and i reeked of garlic and onions for entire summers! tee hee. it was the nast. my spice girl days.

Anonymous said...

Mmm.. Iron-ee smells... I really think we should do a reality show where you, an engineer, live in a house with me, a lawyer, and brooke, and artist...and um... vedros to get the fun party aspect. It would be entertaining.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio