Sunday, April 15, 2007

"we might give them heart attacks!"~olivia
"brings a new meaning to the word heartbreaker!"~carrie

yeah, so, at the wedding last night those sentences transpired. y'know, 'cause the dj guy came up to olivia and me to try to convince us to do the swing dance lessons at the beginning since we were "good looking ladies." actually? it was pretty fun. and the VERY old men that we danced with were pretty cool, too.

here's me, olivia and frances with the lovely bride and then the three of us at our table. special thanks to the photographer, chip. the wedding was all high society and pretty pretty pretty.



and the bride and groom at their dance...


and olivia and my fork toast. that cake was deeeeelish!


but before that...

I got a WONDERFUL surprise from my friend Nick. mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm! and yes, I will share. here is the loveliness in my freezer. We joked about how he's going to be my icecream dealer and help me get my bluebell fix. [wanna come over, audrey?]

and here's the KDs volunteering for the setup at picture this for PCA-NC. Last year was more fun, but at least I still spent the evening dressed up and drinking!



and lookie here--the pictures I gave for the auction. cute, no? and aren't those paintings behind it FAB? wow.



oh, and on friday night? a date. :D
to sum it up: no darts were played at the dive bar (which was SCARY), I met another identical twin and discussed the hierarchy of the twin elite (identical, then fraternal of same gender, then fraternal of different genders. go with it.) and heard about how this 28 year old guy had cheated on his girlfriend with a 45 year old woman and how he worked with her husband (yikes), and susan saw us eating our pizza outdoors at the mellow mushroom. 'twas funny. and fun. and I liked it.

I have to say though, the most fun part of the weekend so far was DEFINITELY right after the wedding. Olivia and I were seriously cutting a rug at the wedding--and dancing with each other, people prolly thought we were super drunk!--and then went out downtown while all gussied up. We met Matt (the science teacher) and his friends out, and had a faboo time. It's been quite a while since I've danced so much--good times, people, good times. everybody needs an olivia. Oh, and? Some day I'm going to pay her to come and design my yard for me. Y'know, in like 2012 or whenever I actually own a house, but still.

time to go have fun with the ladies now!

2 comments:

Nick said...

Sweet, Dueling wedding posts...what's mine say? Sweet. What's mine say? Dude...

Anonymous said...

you're so sweet "everyone needs and olivia". I'll have to agree...I'm pretty fabulous if you can get me out. I think we should cause heart attacks more often :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio